X-Ray surprises doctors around the world: now, this child’s parents want to alert other parents

Whoever has children knows that every corner of the house conceals danger to children. Things we never imagined become a risk to young ones. Although we try to make the house safer, it’s impossible to reach every little detail. The surprising x-ray that we will see next is an example of that.

A Chinese-American boy named Chen Chen was jumping in his bed one day, something many children do. In the middle of a jump, the 2-year-old stumbled and fell.

Rumble

Unfortunately, he landed on a plug that was on the floor. As if that wasn’t enough, the child’s head directly hit the 3 protruding parts of the plug.

Rumble

His parents rushed him to the hospital. The surprising X-rays showed that the plug was completely inserted into Chen Chen’s head. The terrifying exam left the family and the doctors in shock.

Rumble

The child was operated on immediately to remove the plug without causing further damage.

Rumble

After three hours of operation, the doctors were able to remove the plug from the child’s head. It’s not clear if the boy will have sequelae, but health professionals are optimistic and believe that the child will fully recover.

Rumble

This terrible story shows us how dangers are where we least expect. It’s important to be attentive to our children, especially today that we have so many electronic devices in our home. The surprising x-ray we saw is a shocking example of this. Let’s share so that other parents can be alerted to this problem!

Source: Newsner

Facebook

Want more stories? Like our page