Today’s news make us think that society has no solution. What world is this, full of wars, crime, storms and disasters? Although there is a great deal of evil in people, there is also an equal amount of goodness and altruism! Today we are going to show you some images that will restore your faith in humanity again… you will smile like an idiot when you look at them!
18 images that will make you smile like an idiot
1. Anthony Borges, 15, used his body to keep the classroom door closed at the recent Florida massacre in the United States. He was shot 5 times, but managed to protect 20 students when the gunman shot through the door. We hope this hero has a quick recovery!
2. Brian is a retired man from Dublin who spends his nights making 50 curry meals for the the homeless. He lives only on his retirement, but he doesn’t fail the homeless!
3. Every day, this man in Kenya drives for several hours to provide water to wildlife animals. What a nice gesture…
4. Firefighters from Arizona, United States, helping to put out a Mexican fire near the border.
5. Elderly helping a stranger knot his tie.
6. When people do their 100th anniversary in Barbados, a stamp is created in their honor. What a wonderful homage, do not you agree?
7. An American school decided to start a project called “Breakfast with Parents”. Unfortunately, many parents could not attend due to work, and the students were left with no one to participate in the activities. So the school asked for 50 volunteers to replace the missing parents, but people’s kindness exceeded expectations: 600 volunteer appeared!
8. “Every morning, my father gives pigeons their food this way so that my mother can wake up to this sight.”
9. The bride’s father died ten years before the daughter’s wedding, and his heart was donated, so the man who received the transplant took the bride to the altar.
10. A poor old woman goes to the store every day to read books and the manager put a seat next to the bookcase so she could read more comfortably.
11. Garbage workers taking a short break.
12. “Life gave me a gift, you.” The soldier’s son burst into tears as he heard his mother’s vows to him.
13. “I noticed a gentleman holding the phone with both hands and looking at the screen, smiling. I was amazed by his joy and asked him to take a picture. He accepted, saying that he was talking to his wife who was at home I asked if it was a video call. ‘No, but I saw her name on the screen.'” How romantic!
14. People trying to save a man who wanted to commit suicide.
15. A drug addict healed and decided to return money he stole five years earlier.
16. Ballerina Aesha Ash decided to walk through the city of Rochester to end the stereotypes about black women and inspire the younger ones.
17. An old man had a heart attack while cleaning the snow. Then, the paramedics who rescued him decided to return to finish the job.
18. A retired firefighter was invited a 17-year-old girl’s graduation he had saved from a fire when she was still a baby.
It’s great to know that there are still so many wonderful people in the world! Share if these photos livened up your day!
Source: Bored Panda