The ties between humans and pets are strong, and we, animal lovers, do anything to help our four-legged friends. In Rutherford, Australia, a man did not hesitate to save the life of Ditch, his beloved family dog, from a burning building.
Mark Woodbury had gone out to get some supplies… However, when he returned to his house, he only saw smoke everywhere. It took a few tries, but he refused to give up, and on the third try, he found what he was looking for. In fact, he literally stumbled on it…
Ditch was unconscious on the floor. Then Woodbury grabbed the dog and took him to safety!
Fortunately, with the help of a ventilator, doctors got Ditch to regain his senses. Woodbury said he lost many kitchen utensils and that the house was uninsured, but none of that mattered. He could not have imagined losing his best friend, Ditch. His wife and children, fortunately, were not present during the fire.
Would you risk your life to save your pet? Our animals are able to transform our lives and our way of thinking, and this story is proof of that. Share this exciting case with your friends and family!
Source: Dog World