Reusing is essential nowadays, because people are making more and more waste. Transforming objects and giving them another use is a great step to take care of our planet. Most people throw plastic bottles in the trash after using them. But today, we will show you 16 DIY projects that you can do with this material.
16 DIY projects with plastic bottles
1. If you need to charge your cell phone, with this idea you won’t have to drop it on the floor. In addition, you can decorate the bottle as you prefer, to match the decor of your home.
2. The knots in the bags are a real headache. Get rid of this problem with this DIY project made with plastic bottles.
3. Look at this wonderful basket for storing clothes, toys for kids and more.
4. These eco-friendly speakers, though you may not believe it, have impressive sound and volume.
5. A cheap and practical sponge holder made of plastic.
6. If you are not experienced in cutting food, it is best to use this to avoid cuts.
7. A very useful idea to prepare and filter tea.
8. Decorate half of a plastic bottle and make a pencil holder. Your kids will love this DIY design!
9. You don’t need to spend money on pots, create yours and decorate as you prefer.
10. Using a piece of bottle, you can protect your plants from cold and damp.
11. An economical watering can, very useful for your garden.
12. If you like to ride a bike, but hate to get dirty after the ride, this idea is perfect to protect you from blemishes.
13. Lost the cover of your camera? Before buying another, you can use the bottom of a bottle to protect the machine.
14. An easy and inexpensive tap extension.
15. To separate the yolks and egg whites, use a bottle and follow the steps below.
16. A garden shovel at a low cost!
Did you like the ideas for reusing plastic bottles? If so, show your friends so we can all reduce waste and take care of our planet!
Source: Yo Amo las Manualidades