Often people throw objects in the trash that can be reused for amazing things. Today we’ll show you some ideas on how to turn old drawers into decorations, shelves and even pet beds. You will be amazed at the versatility of these antique pieces of wood. Don’t believe it? Then check out some of the images below.
10 Ideas for Reusing Old Drawers
1. Use old drawers as planters. Give it a layer of paint to renew them, and place the drawers in the form of a ladder. Isn’t that amazing?
2. You can also make a bench to put some pillows in it.
3. Or, if you are a book lover, create a mini library that you can have in your bedroom for when you feel like reading.
4. Smaller drawers can be used to put decorations and photos on the wall.
5. Put wheels on the drawers and decorate as you prefer. You will have a perfect bedside table or a coffee table for your living room.
6. Create some beds for your pets by putting some pillows and decorations in the drawers. They will feel very comfortable in their new sleeping place.
7. Make a beautiful shelf for your bedroom, where you can put all sorts of things.
8. An old drawer can serve as a jeweler too!
9. Place wheels under the drawers and use them as a hiding place for some things under your bed. This way, you’ll save other spaces in your room.
10. Create a little dollhouse with drawers you no longer need. Adorn and paint… your daughters will love it.
What is your favorite idea? Tell the number in the comments and share if you found these reuses absolutely wonderful!
Source: Yo Amo Las Manualidades