13 dogs that should not have tried to “eat” bees!

Dogs are very curious animals, and when they are playing in parks or open fields, this curiosity still grows larger. They love exploring everything that crosses them on the way, but sometimes that does not end in the best way! These 13 dogs learned an essential lesson: it is not very wise to try to eat bees, not even play near them … Unfortunately, they discovered this in the worst possible way!

13 dogs that should not have tried to “eat” bees!

If it’s a Dachshund …

Facebook- Magazine Feed Español

A golden retriever …

Facebook- Magazine Feed Español

A boxer …

Facebook- Magazine Feed Español

Or a Husky …

Facebook- Magazine Feed Español

No one is safe from bee stings!

Facebook- Magazine Feed Español

On the way to the vet.

Facebook- Magazine Feed Español

A labrador baby surrounded by all the toys to be reassured. Everything will be ok little one!

Facebook- Magazine Feed Español

Always try to remove the sting sting!

Facebook- Magazine Feed Español

You can also fill a glove with ice cubes so the bitten area does not over inflate.

Facebook- Magazine Feed EspañolEither way, bring your pet directly to the vet.

Facebook- Magazine Feed Español

There you can administer cortisone and an antihistamine.

Facebook- Magazine Feed Español

With proper care, this puppy will be fine in just a few hours, even if the inflamation takes a little longer to go away.

Facebook- Magazine Feed Español

Let’s hope this little one does not go through that experience again … Better stay away from those evil bees!

Facebook- Magazine Feed Español

Luckily, all this was no more than a hiccup, all ended well for these dogs!

Share with your friends and family if these curious dogs made their day!

Source: Barouf

Facebook

Want more stories? Like our page