Being a mother is very rewarding, but it can also be tiring and stressful. When we are kids, we are not aware of this. However, when we grow up, we realize that mothers are always working hard for us and for us. A mother’s life is very hectic: from the minute she wakes up to the minute she sleeps, all she does is to look after her family.
Now, in addition to taking care of the children, mothers work, and it can be difficult to harmonize all of this. We can say that women are real life heroes, and that they have superpowers for being able to be wives, mothers and workers. You don’t believe it? Well, you’ll change your mind after watching the images below.
19 photos that show a typical day in a mother’s life
1. Moms can never pee in peace.
2. When children go to sleep, parents still have homework.
3. Women can never shop calmly.
4. In addition to being mothers, they also need to be entertainers.
5. When mothers try to get some sleep, children always find a way to find them.
6. Moms can’t sleep a little more in the morning…
7. Breastfeeding can happen at any time of the day, in any situation.
8. Being a mother is having to hide a few times, for a few seconds, to take a sip of wine and check emails.
9. Mothers don’t know what it’s like to take a shower without being disturbed.
10. Maternity is knowing that dirty laundry never ends!
11. Mothers do everything to make sure their children enjoy life to the fullest.
12. Being a mother is being kicked in the face while you try to sleep.
13. Women with children learn to cook with one hand.
14. Being a mother means never being able to get a medical license.
15. Those who have children always have helpers in the kitchen.
16. Having small children means knowing that the house will never be clean.
17. A good mother must learn to concentrate so that she can invent moments of calm. This also requires a little imagination!
18. Being a mother is sometimes feeling like the maid of the house…
19. Being a mother is learning to accept that we will never be able to go shopping peacefully and that in the future we will often have to say no!
Moms, do you recognize yourself in these photos? Share your opinion with us in the comments!