Many people need to spend Christmas in hospitals. Unfortunately, these places are anything but what holiday season stands for… However, the doctors and nurses that we’ll see next decided to cheer their patients up amazingly in the Christmas season. They decorated these places with health materials: and the internet is loving their creativity!
Who would have thought that latex gloves could be used as a semi-sterile Christmas tree? Watch the best and most original 17 Christmas decorations in the Hospitals below. Try not to laugh with the creativity of these doctors and nurses.
17 Christmas decorations in hospitals
1. Babies born in the Christmas season, wrapped in Christmas stockings.
2. A fun hospital.
3. You know you work in a hospital when Christmas decorations look like this.
4. Bloody Christmas!
5. Holiday lights made from pill containers.
6. Hospital decoration.
7. Not even skeletons escape.
8. Very original…
9. Wonderful Christmas tree.
10. Don’t forget to wear them…
11. Have a merry DNA.
12. Oral hygiene mustn’t be forget, not even at Christmas.
13. Garland made from urine containers.
14. Have fun in the Christmas season, but safely!
15. How original!
16. Rudolph the reindeer, hospital version.
17. A lovely X-mas tree.
Share with all your doctor and nurse friends!
Source: Bored Panda